Digital Seminar / June 28, 2022 - June 29, 2022
MESHFREE-Course for Advanced Users on the Topic »Water Management of Vehicles With MESHFREE«
Digital Seminar for Advanced Users
MESHFREE can be used to simulate a wide range of situations as it efficiently adapts to moving geometry elements such as mixer agitators or the movement of free surfaces. In the course, participants will learn how MESHFREE can be used to simulate and analyze the paths that water takes when crossing a vehicle or when exposed to rain.
Lectures for all participants and practical exercises in small groups alternate. The following topics will be elaborated.
- Movement of geometrical parts (driving movement of a car, fluid-structure-interaction)
- Anisotropic porosity for engine compartment components
- Generation of droplets
- Options for performance enhancement (adaptive refinement of flow domain, feeder-cutter-principle)
- Postprocessing options (evaluation of forces, volume fluxes, wetted components)
- Options for two phase water-air-simulations (depending on the progress during the course)