KL-Regelungstechnik-Seminar / 01/09/2018
Computation of the Stochastic H-infinity-Norm
The seminar »KL-Regelungstechnik« (Kaiserslautern – Control Theory and Control Engineering) is organized by our department as well as several research groups of the TU Kaiserslautern:
- Technomathematics (Dep. of Mathematics)
- Mechatronics in Mechenical and Automotive Engineering (Dep. of Mechanical and Process Engineering)
- Automation Control (Dep. of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Electromobility (Dep. of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
The seminar takes place at the ITWM every 1st Tuesday of a month (besides holidays and summer break). Aims are broadening of experiences and exchange of scientific views – also beyond the organizing groups.
Typical subjects of talks are:
- ongoing or recently finished graduations and doctoral theses
- current research and projects
The topics vary from mathematical methods to technical implementations. Usually, the talks present research results. However, some show open issues for brainstorming and inputs from the audience.
Topic of the talk in January 2018: Computation of the Stochastic H-infinity-Norm.