Fields of Activity / Competences
- Numerical partial and ordinary differential equations and their application
- Radiative and heat transport in glass production and medical technics
- Inverse Problemes
- N. Siedow, D. Lochegnies, F. Bechet, P. Moreau, H. Wakatsuki, N. Inoue. Axisymmetric modeling of the thermal cooling, including radiation, of a circular glass disk. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 89, 414-424, 2015.
- S. S. Pereverzyev, R. Pinnau, N. Siedow. Initial temperature reconstruction for nonlinear heat equation: Application to a coupled radiative-conductive heat transfer problem. Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, 16(1), 55-67, 2008.
- S. K. Plontke, N. Siedow, R. Wegener, H.-P. Zenner, A. N. Salt. Cochlear pharmacokinetics with local inner ear drug delivery using a three-dimensional finite element computer model. Audiology and Neurotology, 12(1), 37-48, 2006.