Our department offers competent research and development support in modeling, simulation and optimization of the production, functionalization and use of porous and composite materials for different applications.
Customer inquiries e.g. relate to the production and functionalization of filter materials and technical filter systems, batteries or fuel cells, foams for insulation, or fiber and particle reinforced lightweight components, just to name a few.
What makes this department unique is the resident expertise in company-specific software solutions and the development, supply, and specific use of multi-scale and multi-physics methods suitable for industrial application. Our simulation tools combine actual research results of model reduction methods, automatic parameter identification and machine learning to increase efficiency.
Our Expertise in Flow and Material Simulation Includes
- Simulation services using advanced software tools
- Computation of effective properties of materials and generation of material data bases
- Multi-scale and multi-physics modeling and simulation
- Tailor-made simulation and optimization solutions
- Consulting and support for establishing simulation toolchains and workflow in your enterprise