Here we will inform you about the latest research topics, upcoming events and other news of the division »Optimization«.
We are permanently looking for PhD students in applied mathematics or process engineering. The offered doctoral theses are located in the fields of mathematical methods in process engineering and logistics.
Focusing is possible within the following topics depending on the interests of the doctoral candidate:
- Multicriteria optimization in molecular dynamics
- Planning of emergency locations under dynamic conditions
- Optimal allocation of marketing budgets
- Robust optimization in tactical supply chain management
- Planning for the harvesting
- Multicritical mixed-integer optimization for the use of renewable energies