Technology Day / February 01, 2021
JUROJIN – Statistics for Fatigue Testing and Reliability Analysis
Components that are exposed to mechanical loads need to be designed for real customer usage. Variability of loads and of production quality represent major challenges. Jurojin provides best availably statistical methods for durability engineers to tackle those challenges. The software provides accurate evaluations for engineers – using sophisticated statistics without requiring the user to have advanced statistics skills. At our technology day we demonstrate typical application examples and their efficient solution in Jurojin.
- Hannes Christiansen, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Dr. Klaus Dreßler, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Dr. Sascha Feth, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Dr. Jochen Fiedler, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Dr. Michael Speckert, Fraunhofer ITWM